1903-1911. Address: 1, Kropyvnytskoho.
Church of St. Olha and ElizabethChurch of St. Olha and ElizabethAfter the tragic death of Austrian empress a church was erected to recur to her memory, and named after St. Elizabeth. After the War the church was not functioning. It was returned to believers as a sanctuary of the Ukrainian Greek-Catholic Church in independent Ukraine In the western part of the city this majestic building was erected in new Gothic style on the watershed of the Dniester and the Buh rivers. (1903-1911, arch. T. Talowski).