Started in 1600.
3, Soborna sq.
In February 1991 the former Roman-Catholic church of Bernardine monastery was returned to the believers. The monks of the St. Basil Order obtained it. The history of the church and monastery, which was ² wooden at first and then plastered, is connected ' with a name of the monk Jan from Dukta. Here in the XIX century, a future metropolitan of the ² Ukrainian Greek-Catholic Church Andrei Sheptyts'kyi was ordained. In the presbyter the grave monument of St. Jan from Dukla is placed. His image saved the city from enemy invasions time and again.